Goshen Schools Transportation Department
You have chosen the safest, most efficient, and most environmentally friendly way to transport your student to and from school. At Goshen, we strive to provide safe and efficient school bus service that will enhance your student’s educational day. Keeping everyone efficient and safe requires rules and procedures to be in place. Our goal is to safely transport your child(ren) to and from school. We look forward to working with parents/guardians to achieve this goal.
Be Kind. Be on Time. Be Safe.
Please be aware of the rules and regulations regarding student behavior on Goshen Community School buses.
GCS Transportation Rules and Regulations SPN
Bus Registration Protocols for 2023/24 School Year
- One pick up and one drop off location is allowed.
- If your child is picked up or dropped off at an address different from your home address in Skyward, you must contact transportation.
- Transportation requests may take up to 72 hours to be approved.
- Walk zone is 3/4 of a mile for K-8 buildings and 1 mile for GHS.
- View the map to see if you live within a walk zone.
- Don’t live in a walk zone? Review grade level information below.
Bus Registration and Routing information
- View student bus number, stop location, and schedule.
- Register for busing
- Access requires an active email address in Skyward.
Track the Bus
- Download the BusQuest app to track your student’s bus in real time.
- Log-in information is the same for TransAct.
- All K-6 students who do not live in a walk-zone are automatically assigned to a bus.
- Live outside the walk-zone but drive your student to school? Log in to Transact and opt-out of transportation to allow us to properly route and staff.
- All students in grades 7-12 who do not live in a walk-zone must register for transportation.
- Log in to Transact and opt-in for transportation or your student will not be assigned a bus.
Additional Transportation Services
There are several services that we provide, such as late buses from GJHS for athletes and other extracurricular participants. For more specifics on these special services, please contact our office.
GCS Transportation Department
613 E. Purl Street
Goshen, IN 46526
Hours: 6:30 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. (Monday – Friday)
Summer Hours: 6:30 a.m. – 3:30 p.m. beginning June 5 through July 28.
Director of Transportation
Don Graves – email@example.com
Administrative Assistant Transportation Specialist
Bianca Sanchez – firstname.lastname@example.org
Administrative Assistant Transportation
Karina Sanchez – email@example.com