New and returning students should enroll at the Central Administration Office. Our bilingual registrar will assist you in the registration process and arrange for building-level enrollment.
613 E. Purl Street, Goshen, IN 46526
Mon – Fri 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM
Evening Registration Hours
None are available at this time.
Who should register?
- New incoming students who have never attended GCS.
- Students who have left and attended another school and are returning to GCS.
Who should not register?
- Students who attended GCS last year will automatically be enrolled for the next school year. Do not register them again.
In addition to online enrollments, the Registration Office is open for preschool, kindergarten, and new student enrollments.
- Proof of Residency is required. (e.g. driver’s license, rental agreement, tax statement, utility bill)
- Proof of Address (some form of correspondence or identification with a valid address)
- Student’s Birth Certificate
- Student’s last Report Card
- Student’s Transcript (for high school students only)
- Student’s Immunization Records
- Student’s Medical Alerts or Conditions
- Custody or guardianship documents (Must be from the court or notarized)
- Student’s current program information for Special Services:
- High Ability Program
- Title 1 Program
- Special Education Programs
Printable Registration Forms
(If the forms are not visible below, click here.)
Transfer Request Forms
Transfer forms need to be completed every year. For questions regarding transfers call 574-971-4149.
Printable forms – (If the forms are not visible below, click here.)