Committed to Every Student
Goshen Community Schools is located in Goshen, Indiana, and serves approximately 6300 students and 1200 staff across 9 school sites.
We are a diverse community that welcomes all students. Our academic programs are built to ensure that every student will succeed at Goshen Community Schools. We have a high standard of academic excellence and encourage our students to be involved in athletics, performing arts, co-curricular activities, and clubs through their educational experience.
Enriching our World
Goshen Community Schools –
Indiana’s premier global school district of choice
- Relationships Matter: GCS believes in providing a caring and safe environment, physically and emotionally, for all members of the GCS learning community.
- Student-Focused Decisions: We believe all students are able to learn, and as such, we offer challenging and relevant individualized instruction and experiences for each student.
- Depth and Breadth of Opportunities: Because we know that students learn in different ways and in different timeframes, we offer a very wide variety of learning experiences, using a variety of learning modalities, such as project-based learning, experiential learning, and real-world learning.
- Excellence in Teaching: GCS believes in providing and developing high-quality teaching and effective instruction.
- World Class: We value the richness of our diverse student body and community. As a global community, we strive for cultural understanding.
- Data-Driven: GCS uses data to continuously monitor every student’s progress. Data informs decisions.
- Joy in our Work: GCS strives to celebrate our community by honoring traditions, achievements, and each other.
- Entire Community: We value the entire community and strive to involve everyone in the education of our youth. We welcome and encourage parents to be actively involved in the academic and social lives of their children. We are accountable to our community and believe all students and adults should have a voice.