Curricular Materials Assistance (CMR)

The cost of curricular materials may be reduced if you apply for free and reduced status. Applying online will automatically connect your food service and CMR fees.

Curricular Materials Rental (CMR)

Due to a change in State Funding, Curricular Materials Rental fees will no longer be charged beginning with the 23-24 School Year.

Other fees, such as damage fees, lost book fees, replacement fees, extracurricular fees may still be charged.

These fees are due by the end of the school year and can be turned over to collections if not paid.

Kinum, Inc is the agency that we utilize for collections purposes.

2023-2024 Fees

These could be damage fees, replacement fees, repair fees – these are expected to be paid by the end of the school year – May 31st, 2024.  If not paid, these fees can be turned over for Collections.

Any payment made through the online payment system will only apply to the current school year and not to any prior school year debt.

2022-2023 School Year Fees

Accounts with outstanding balances from the 2022-2023 school year have been with Kinum for collections.  In June, these accounts that have not set up payment plans with Kinum and still have an outstanding balance will be turned over to our attorney to go to Small Claims Court.

Once those accounts have been turned over to our attorney, payments need to be made through the attorney’s office.

Prior to the 2022-2023 School Year

Payments for any school year prior to 2022-2023 should be made to the agency that you have made arrangements with – Kinum or Davis and Roose.

CMR Online Payment Information

Certified Payments is an online payment company that works with schools and other government agencies to provide methods for online payments. You will need a Bureau Code listed below to complete these transactions.  Click the link to make a payment for your school.

Chamberlain Elementary — CP Bureau Code: 7400182
Model Elementary — CP Bureau Code: 6541047
Parkside Elementary — CP Bureau Code: 6417624
Prairie View Elementary — CP Bureau Code: 5299712
Waterford Elementary — CP Bureau Code: 6245839
West Goshen Elementary — CP Bureau Code: 6097386
Goshen Intermediate School  – CP Bureau Code: 5103822
Goshen Junior High School — CP Bureau Code: 8324969
Goshen High School/Merit — CP Bureau Code: 9080080

Frequently Asked Questions

What fees do I have to pay? There aren’t Curricular Materials Fees anymore.

We can still charge for damages, lost book fees, replacement fees and extracurricular fees.  Those fees are also NOT covered by Free and Reduced Status.

What do I need to make a payment?

You will need to know your child’s student ID number and the amount of the fees you wish to pay.

What happens if I don’t pay my Fees?

Fees not paid by the end of the school year will be turned over to collections.

What is my child’s student ID number?

Your child’s student ID number is a six-digit number. In many cases your child will know this number, however, it may also appear on statements from the cafeteria or library, report cards, progress reports, or transcripts.  You may also log into Skyward to get your student ID.

How do I know how much to pay?

Statements will be sent to parents periodically with details of fees owed.  We will utilize mainly email, along with Postal Service to deliver statements.  You should also be able to see the fees on Skyward.

Which methods of payment may I use for online payments?

Certified Payments accepts Visa or Mastercard credit cards.

How much does it cost?

Certified Payments usually charge an additional 2.5% of the total payment amount.

Why is there a convenience fee?

Certified Payments charges the convenience fee to cover credit card transaction fees and other costs. Goshen Community Schools does not receive any part of this fee.

Do I have to pay online?

No, you may continue to make your payment(s) directly to your child’s school.

If I have multiple children attending one school can I pay for all of their fees with a single transaction?

No. Transactions are tracked and funds are applied to your child’s balance by using their student ID number. Since Certified Payments only allows you to enter one student ID number per transaction you must pay for each child’s fees in a separate transaction.

What do I do if I experience a problem while making a payment?

Please contact Certified Payments directly at

Which fees may I pay online?

Currently, you may only pay curricular material rental fees (this includes the rental, consumables, and fees listed on the “Book List” or “Book Rental and Fees” notices. If you would like to pay for your child’s lunch online, please use LINQConnect.

Can I pay for yearbooks, sports fees, field trips, etc. online?

We do not offer this service at this time.

Where can I find more information about Certified Payments?

For more information about Certified Payments and the online payment process please visit the following pages on the Certified Payments website: Frequently Asked Questions, Privacy Statement, and Legal Notices.