Registration – Transfers

Transfer forms are for students currently enrolled in a GCS school and are requesting a transfer.

Transfer Request Forms

Use this form for the 2024/25 school year.

Transfer forms need to be completed every year. For questions regarding transfers call 574-971-4149.

Complete this form if you are requesting a different school than the elementary school assigned to your district.

Complete this form for all students that live outside of the Goshen Schools district (i.e. living in Elkhart, Middlebury, etc.)

Printable forms – (If the forms are not visible below, click here.)