- Online: Visit New Student Enrollment for instructions on how to complete online.
- In-person: BY APPOINTMENT ONLY- Make your appointment by phone at 574-971-4149.
*The student does not need to be present for registration. Due to COVID-19, we ask that only one parent or guardian come to register the student and masks will need to be worn while in the office.
** Due to Covid-19, Kindergarten Blast-Off is to be determined. Follow @goshenschools media pages for updates.
Who: Students living in the GCS district who are 5 years of age on or before August 1 (Entrance requirements policy)
Location Central Registration/Admin Center, 613 E. Purl Street (Directly west of Goshen High School) map
Phone (574) 971-4149
Dates: Beginning January 19, 2020
Hours: Mon-Fri, 8 am – 4 pm
Late Hours: 8 am – 7 pm on the following dates:
- Thursday, January 28
- Tuesday, February 23
- Tuesday, March 9
- Thursday, March 25
- Proof of Residency is required. (e.g. driver’s license, rental agreement, tax statement, utility bill)
- Student’s Birth Certificate
- Copy of custody or guardianship documents (if applicable)
- Student’s Immunization Records
- Student’s Medical Alerts or Conditions
Registration forms available:
(If the forms are not visible below, click here.)
Each year Goshen Community Schools advertises special registration days in the spring for parents of upcoming Kindergarten students. This early registration helps prepare you and your child for the coming school year as well as helps us better prepare a warm and inviting start to your child’s educational experience here at GCS. Although GCS staff are very flexible, knowing how many Kindergarten students are coming in the fall helps us make sure we have enough staff, materials, rooms, and transportation available.
If you know of other families with upcoming Kindergarten age children, please share this information with them, especially if they are new to the community. Of course, we always welcome families new to the community to register throughout the year.