Location Central Registration/Admin Center, 613 E. Purl Street (Directly west of Goshen High School) map
Phone (574) 971-4149 or 574-534-3205
Preschool enrollment dates for 2018-19 school year are:
- Friday, May 10, 2019 – 8am – 4 pm
- Friday, May 17, 2019 – 8am – 4 pm
- Friday, May 24, 2019 – 8am – 4 pm
To qualify for the Goshen Community Schools Preschool program:
- A child must be 4 by August 1st and not 5 by August 1st (kindergarten eligible)
- A child must reside in the Goshen Community Schools residence boundaries
- A child must qualify for free/reduced lunch
- Proof of Residency is required. (e.g. driver’s license, rental agreement, tax statement, utility bill)
- Student’s Birth Certificate
- Copy of custody or guardianship documents (if applicable)
- Student’s Immunization Records
- Student’s Medical Alerts or Conditions
Parents must register their child at Central Registration, 613 East Purl Street, Goshen, Indiana 46526
- Preschool teacher home visits will take place August 13th through August 15th, 2018 by appointment only.
- The Title I preschool parent meeting will take place on the evening of August 15th and preschool will begin on August 20th at Prairie View Elementary.
- Acceptance letters into the preschool program will be mailed out on August 1, 2018. Anyone not receiving a letter by August 6th may call 574/971-4149 to request a copy of their letter.
- Las visitas a domicilio de los profesores de preescolar se llevarán a cabo del 13 al 15 de agosto de 2018, solamente con previa cita.
- La junta de padres de familia de preescolar del programa Título I se llevará a cabo el 15 de agosto por la tarde, y las clases de preescolar comenzarán el 20 de agosto en la primaria Prairie View.
- Las cartas de admisión al programa de preescolar se enviarán por correo postal el 1º de agosto de 2018. Cualquier persona que no reciba dicha carta antes del 6 de agosto, puede llamar al 574-971-4149 para solicitar una copia de la carta.