NEW IN 2023-24 SCHOOL YEAR
For all students NOT in Walk-Zones
BUS REGISTRATION PROTOCOLS
- One “pick up” location and one “drop off” location will be allowed.
- If your child is picked up or dropped off at an address different from your home address in Skyward, you must contact transportation.
- Transportation requests may take up to 72 hours to be approved.
- All K-6 students who do not live in a walk-zone are automatically assigned to a bus.
- Live outside the walk-zone but drive your student to school? Log in to Transact and opt-out of transportation to allow us to properly route and staff.
- All students in grades 7-12 who do not live in a walk-zone must register for transportation.
- Log in to Transact and opt-in for transportation or your student will not be assigned a bus.
For more information: