Completed bus schedules were made available today in BusQuest. Log in to check your student’s transportation! The transportation department worked hard to prepare for the school year and we thank all the parents who have registered. Don Graves, Director of Transportation, wants parents to know that if they need help with the BusQuest app or make a request, they may call 574-533-7176 or come into the office. Our staff can assist you in English or Spanish. Many parents leave our office with more knowledge about what they can see and do within the app. We want to provide you with good service, and we are happy to help!
Current Scheduling Status
- K-6 students are almost finished, including in-district transfers.
- GJHS students are in process. We have heard from 421 of 930 eligible students. We need you to register NOW if you need transportation. It may take up to 72 hours to process requests and changes.
- GHS routes are completed based on who has registered.
Find your bus schedule
- Log into BusQuest
- If you see “Submitted” under student photo, your request has been submitted but has not been processed.
- If you see “Approved” under your student photo, your request has been received and is being processed.
- If your student is “Approved”, select the student, and click on the “Schedule” tab. If they have been scheduled you will see their busing information. If they are still in process, it will be blank or you will see a message.
Haven’t registered or thought you did?
Register on the Transact website or through BusQuest. Instructions on how to do this are located at www.goshenschools.org/students/transportation.
Remember, it can take up to 72 hours for requests to through the system.
Since transportation is still making updates, it will be important to check the BusQuest app again just before your student’s first day of school, in case routes have been adjusted.