New Student Online Enrollment
Instructions for New and Existing GCS Families
NEW – Parent/guardians new to GCS
- Click on NEW STUDENT ENROLLMENT
- Complete the Account Request form and click the submit button at the bottom.
- Check your email for a temporary login, password, and instructions
- Click the link in the email and log in using your temporary login and password.
- Complete each part of the application. Submit when done.
- Once we have processed your application, you will receive an email with your new login and a link to reset your password.
EXISTING – Parent/guardians with existing students, but enrolling new students
- Log into Skyward Family Access and click on the “New Student Online Enrollment” tab to start an application.
Parents/guardians may also choose to register their student(s) in person at GCS Central Registration, 613 E. Purl Street, Goshen, IN 46526.
During the online enrollment, you can upload documents from your computer.
Registration documents needed
- Proof of Residency is required. (e.g. driver’s license, rental agreement, tax statement, utility bill)
- Student’s Birth Certificate
- Student’s last Report Card
- Student’s Transcript (for high school students only)
- Student’s Immunization Records
- Student’s Medical Alerts or Conditions
If applicable, provide the following
- Custody or guardianship documents (Must be from the court or notarized)
- Student’s current program information for Special Services:
- High Ability Program
- Title 1 Program
- Special Education Programs