The Technology Department is a vital part of GCS. The Technology Department provides resources that enable all to acquire skills in accessing, processing, and communicating ideas and information.
Repairs and Software Support
Electronic technology and software sometimes seem to do mysterious things. The TRCs and Tech Associates at GCS work hard to meet the service needs of the staff and students. All staff use our web-based help ticket system to report technology issues.
Purchases and Planning
GCS technology purchases originate from instructional or productivity needs of students and staff. Requisitions start with staff. TRCs and Techs assist staff with making sure the hardware and software requests are compatible with GCS systems. Approval from building and corporation administrators is the final step before orders are placed.
- David Snyder – Technology Director
- Tim Drescher – Student Data Coordinator
- Branden Beachy – Network Administrator
- Megan Eichorn – Webmaster/Data Specialist
- Steve Hochstetler Shirk – Administrative Systems
- Moshe Hodges – Technology Associate
- Teri McCrindle – Technology Secretary
- Mark Perry – Student Applications Tech
- Regina Goodman – Staff Developer
- Ron Lambdin – GMS Tech
- Matt O’Dell – GHS Tech
- Merv Miller – Apple Technology Support